Friday 27 July 2012

Thamanna says that whether she is interested or not in Tamil cinema




Tamil Actress ThamannaWhen asked Thamanna whether she was not interested in Tamil cinema she gave her reply. Thamanna for the last one year did not accept any Tamil cinema. She was concentrating only in Telugu and Hindi languages.

Cinem News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch New Tamil Movies Online

When asked her that why she is not accepting Tamil cinema, she said, "Currently I am very busy in Telugu films. All of them are excellent films. As far as Tamil is concerned I am getting lots of offers. If it has a good story I listen to them but I will accept if the role is suitable for me. I am very interested to allot dates for Tamil films.

Tamil films were the turning points in my career. Only Tamil films gave me an identity. Who said that I am not interested in Tamil films? I am really missing Kollywood industry. Even now I am in touch with all the Kollywood heroes with whom I have paired with. I keep on talking to them freq uently. When I am in Chennai I feel at home. Next I am acting in a Hindi film. The shooting of this film is to commence soon."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List