Saturday 21 July 2012

Hansika to adopt two children on her birthday




images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Hansika21.jpgHansika said that she will be adopting two children on her birthday. Her 21st birthday falls on 9th August. Hansika adopts a kid on each of her birthday.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Tamil Cooking TV Shows

This year she has planned to adopt two kids on her birthday. She while speaking to the media said, " Now I am participating in the shooting of Vaalu.

I am donning the role of a comedian. After this film I will be acting continuously.

I am getting ready to celebrate my birthday with my mother. Like very year, I am going to adopt kids. So far I have adopted 20 kids. This year I am going to adopt two children.

My mother is searching for them in Mumbai. Many are asking me that why I am not adopting children in Chennai. If I settle in Chennai, I will be adopting children here."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List