Saturday 21 July 2012

Ajith fans threatened me! : Actor K K




images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Kay Kay Menon21.jpgActor K K donned the villain role in Billa 2. He had earlier acted in Deiva Thirumagal which had Vikram in the lead role.

Cinem News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch New Tamil Movies Online

He while speaking to the media said, "Billa 2 has given me a great recognition. Where ever I go people recognize me and appreciate me.

Ajith fans mobbed me and asked me angrily that how I can hit Thala. I was very happy because my villain role has been deeply registered in the minds of people.

Later on Ajith fans apprecia ted me. During a fighting sequence between me and Ajith, my leg was injured and there was bleeding.

Ajith who was startled immediately wiped the blood and gave me first aid treatment. I was highly delighted seeing such a big actor behaving in a simple manner. He is a wonderful person.

I am very proud for acting with Ajith. Now I am acting in Mugamoodi directed by Mysskin. In this film also my role is a strong one.

Tamil cinema only made actresses like Nayanthara and Asin popular. Kodambakkam has that power. This is God for cinema. I am also getting lots of offers. I will continue to act in Tamil films."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List