Monday 23 July 2012

Shruthi Haasan says that success and failure is not in her hands




Tamil Actress Shruthi HaasanActress Shruthi Haasan says that it is not in her hands if films flops or succeed. She while speaking to the media said, "My Telugu film Gabbar Singh has been a great hit. Though I am very happy about this, the success or failure of my film is not in my hands.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To See All Tamil Actress Profile

 Whenever I get an offer I will try to give my best. Many are asking that whether my entry to cinema was easy because of my father Kamal Haasan. It is true in one way but you should have talent to withstand in this industry. The audience should accept my acting talents.

In that way, all the films that I have acted have proved this. The film Gabbar Singh is the remake of the Hindi film Dabangg which turned out to be a great hit. My next film is also a remake. Prabhu Deva debuted as a director through the Telugu film Nuvvostanante Nenoddanta na (Unakkum Enakkum in Tamil). This film was a super hit. He is remaking this film in Hindi. I am donning the role which Trisha did in Telugu film."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List