Thursday 19 July 2012

Bitter experience leads to spirituality




Tamil Actress NayantharaIn the recent times Indian actresses have been turning towards spirituality. The reason for this is that they have experience the bitterness in their career and life.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Click Here To Watch Tamil Classic Video Songs

Nayanthara embraced Hinduism for the sake of her love. After the love failure, she is visiting important Hindu temples. She is a frequent visitor to Guruvayur temple. She is also meditating. Sources close to he say that she is in perfect peace.

I t seems that Shriya will become a great religious person. She is frequently visiting Isha Centre in Coimbatore. She stays there weeks together and meditates.

At least it is okay for the above two. Tanushree Dutta who had paired with Vishal in Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai has become a spiritual woman. She has tonsured her head.

Speaking about this Tanushree said, "Ten years cinema experience has landed me in depression. The bitter experiences in my career have paved my path to Himalayas. That is the reason I have tonsured my head."

Ranjitha also went in search of solace to Nithyananda Ashram and has now landed in controversy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List