Tuesday 24 July 2012

I have stopped moving with my friends! : Surya




Tamil Actor Surya and his FamilySurya has mentioned that he has stopped seeing his friends in order to spend his time with his wife and children. Surya while speaking to the media said, "I am donning the role of conjoined twins in the film Maatran.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Gallery - Maatran Movie Press Meet 

Since I am continuously shooting I have no time to spend with my family. I have to spend my whole time with my work. At the same time I want to be a responsible father. Whenever I get a break, I rush to spend my time with Jo, D iya and Dev.

I don't go out with my friends these days. To tell the truth, I don't even speak with them in the phones also. Even if I want to exercise, I will do it before my kids wake up. I will be with them once they get up from their bed. I will do everything for them. I will help Jyothika by dressing the kids for school, feed them and take them to school"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List