Monday 23 July 2012

I got motivated seeing Kamal Haasan’s Aalavandhan: Hollywood most influential director Quentin Tarantino




The most famous Tamil Actor Kamal Haasan and Hollywood Director Quentin Tarantino has mentioned that he had been influenced by Kamal Haasan's Aalavandhan while making Kill Bill series. He has mentioned this to Bollywood director Anurag Kashyap while speaking with him recently in Venice.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Watch Special News and Events   

Quentin Tarantino after seeing Aalavandhan has used graphics in the violence sequences in his film Kill Bill.When asked Kamal Haasan about this, he said, "12 years back when I made Aalavandhan, I had used graphics like comics in the fighting sequences.

People saw this has a strange and thought I was boasting my self -wisdom. Now the most talented and famous director of Hollywood has given recognition to this. I expect that in future criticizers will be able to understand my efforts." Quentin Tarantino has directed excellent films like Pulp Fiction and Inglorious Bastards.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List