Tuesday 31 July 2012

Actress Amala takes up acting after 20 years




Tamil Actress Amala NagarjunaAmala is going to act after a gap of 20 years. She had acted in numerous Tamil films including Mythili Ennai Kathali, Mella Thirandhathu Kadhavu, Velaikaran and Sathya. She loved Telugu actor Nagarjuna and married him. After marriage she quit acting.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Tamil Cinema Awards and Functions  

Their son Akhil is also going to son the lead role in a film. Amala was also the founder of Blue Cross Society in Hyderabad. She was away from cinema for 20 years. Now she has taken acting in a film titled Life is Beautiful directed by Sekhar Kammula.

Amala while speaking about this said, "When I was approached for the film Life is Beautiful, I was little reluctant because I was been avoiding camera for the last 20 years. I was not confident about acting but Sekhar was continuously compelling me. Because of this I agreed. My last film which I had acted was in 1992. After this I started concentrating on my son and social work. Now my son Akhil has grown up. He does not need my attention. Then I thought that what was wrong in acting. I have not decided to act continuously. It depends on the situation."

Amala's husband Nagarjuna while commenting about this said," Amala is donning mother's role but she is so youthful that she can don sister's role."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List