Saturday 21 July 2012

I had been on vacation to America with my parents! : Amala Paul




Tamil Actress Amala PaulAmala Paul is now one of the leading actresses in Tamil and Telugu film industries. She had been to America for two weeks on vacation. She participated in a function as chief guest.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To See All Tamil Actress Profile

This function was organized by the Tamilians of America. Later on she stayed there and went on sightseeing to various places along with her parents. Now she is back in Chennai.Amala Paul has been signed for the female lead role in the film Nimirindhu Nil which has Jayam Ravi in the lead role.

This film is being directed by Samudrakani. Amala Paul is getting ready to act in this film.Amala Paul while speaking about her American trip said, "It was a sweet moment when we met our relatives who are domiciled in America. I took my parents to lots of place. I have changed my hair style."

Amala Paul is also acting in an advertisemen t film for a soap product and she will be soon leaving to Australia to participate in that ad shooting.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List