Wednesday 25 July 2012

Actress Shanthini tells us not to ask her about boy friends




Tamil Actress ShanthiniThough she is a small girl, she has looks that would make people turn towards her. Actors and actresses introduced by Bhagyaraj have never failed. Shanthini is also struggling to join this bandwagon. In an interview with her:

  Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

  Click Here To Watch Tamil New Video Songs 

 How did Bhagyaraj select you?

In the year 2007 when I was studying Plus 2 I participated in the Miss Chennai competition and secured the third place. I also won the Miss Photogenic title. Bhagyaraj who saw me took the screen test. Since he was satisfied he made me pair with his son Shanthanoo in the film Puthiya Vaarpugal. Later on the title of this film was changed as Siddhu Plus. I spoke in my own voice.

What is your role in Padithurai?

Saga who is the student of Balu Mahendra has directed this film. Arya has produced this film. Abhishek is donning the lead role. I am pairing with him. Since my role is a much matured one, I will not speak with anyone at the shooting spots. The homely character suited me well. Azhagam Perumal and Hema have donned the roles of my parents. They pet me a lot and celebrate me with pride. Love enters the life of such a girl. What happens next is shot in a different angle. Ilayaraja has composed the music and background music. They have come out well.

Are you acting in Telugu films?

Now I am concentrating in Tamil films only. When I was studying in college, many directors approached me to act in Kannada and Malayalam films but the college authorities did not permit it. I did not accept any offers because I cannot apply leave and act. Now I am pairing with Krishna Chaitanya in a Telugu film.

About Nakul?

Prithvi Rajkumar who was the assistant of director Vetrimaaran is directing the film titled Naan Rajavaga Pogiren. I and another actress are donning female lead roles but I am pairing with Nakul. I am donning the role of a law college student. I get attracted towards Manivannan because of his political views. I follow his principles. Later on I had to clash with villain group with regard to a project matter. I face a lot of problems. When I was in a confused stage, Nakul comes to my help.

Are you a Viscom student?

Yes. I have completed Viscom course in one of the colleges in Chennai. When I was studying in college I directed a short film titled The Movement which had Bhagyaraj daughter Saranya in the cast. I only readied the script. I had a great desire to become a director but I did not take up because there are lots of responsibilities. I am very interested to write scripts. Whenever I get time I use to write story and dialogues.

Boyfriends?

Is it compulsory to have boyfriends because I am looking beautiful? I am not interested in these things. I studied in girls school and also com pleted my degree in a girl's college. Because of this I will not speak to any male. I don't have any boyfriends. I did not get the opportunity to move with guys probably because I studied in girl's school and college. Don't write that I have told this very sadly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List