Thursday 2 August 2012

Vikram says that he has donned the role of a blind man in Thandavam




Tamil Movie ThandavamThandavam is a film which has Vikram, Anushka and Amy Jackson in the cast. This film is being directed by Vijay who had earlier directed films like Madrasapattinam and Deiva Thirumagal. The trailer of this film was launched recently in the Inox Theatre.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Tamil Cinema Awards and Functions  

Vikram who had participated in this function said, "People who had worked in Deiva Thirumagal are all working in Thandavam. This is a different kind of film. We were shooting in London for 65 days. We will start the shooting early in the morning and will go up to 3 pm. than after a break we will continue to shoot from 7 pm.

We worked hard right from morning to evening. I have never seen Vijay sleeping or eating. He is a hard worker. Thandavam is a wonderful film. There are unexpected twists in this film. There was a good chem istry between me, Anushka and Amy Jackson. G V Prakash has rocked in his music. I am donning dual roles in this film.

One of the roles is of a blind man. There is blind person called Daniel Kish. Yet he uses his ears to see. When he walks around unfamiliar places -- he loves hiking -- he clicks his tongue and then listens as that sound bounces off nearby objects. I am donning the role of blind person keeping him as my role model. I was also trained by him. I also donned the role of a blind person in the film Kaasi. Similarly I can also don different kinds of blind person's role in many films."

Director Vijay, actress Amy, music composer G V Prakash, lyricist Na Muthukumar and UTV Dhananjayan were also present on this occasion.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List