Wednesday 1 August 2012

I will exist even if there is no cinema! : Ajith




Tamil Actor Ajith KumarThe whole industry was shaken seeing the Billa 2's stupendous opening. That is the magic of Ajith. He without bothering about all these things started making corrections in Vishnuvardhan script for his next film and started concentrating in the film.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Watch Special News and Events

He has also started reducing his weight for his role. As per the advice of Sunil, a gym master from Bangalore, Ajith has changed his food habits and started exercising heavily. He has bid adieu to rice. Now his diet consists of boiled vegetables for breakfast, Raagi food for lunch and fruits for dinner.

In a week's time Ajith has reduced his weight by 10 kilos. He had asked Vishnuvardhan who had come to see him to click a photo of him in his mobile phone and saw his fitness. Vishnuvardhan has uploaded this photo in his Twitter. Thala fans are very cheerful seeing this. Ajith a fter completing this film will be acting in a village based film and will be donning a cameo role in Sridevi's film.

In a small chat with him:

Don't you feel that you should have taken extra efforts in Billa 2?

As far as I am concerned I have given my best. My hard work and sincerity is true. I am not worried about what others say. My growth will always with me. It is enough if my fans give me recognition.

There was difference of opinion between A M Rathinam and you. Now you are acting in a film that is directed by him?

It is true. We can say that time have changed the difference of opinions. He will take care of me as if I am his brother. Whenever my film is released, he will speak to me with greater concern. I felt that I should join hands with him in the present situation. So when he approached me I agreed.

Why are you always lonely?

The friends who left me during my hard times did not return. Enough sir. In this world there no n eed to help one another. It is enough if they allow us to live peacefully. Even if this cinema is not there, I can survive. I can somehow manage. I only created this loneliness' for me. I have also friends now but they are truthful to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List