Friday 3 August 2012

Have I divorced my husband? Ramba laments




Tamil Actress Ramba and her DaughterActress Ramba was one of the leading actresses of Tamil film industry. Three years back she fell in love with a Canadian based industrialist Indiran and married him. Now they have a kid called Lavanya who is aged 1 ½ years.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Watch Special News and Events

At this juncture there is news that Ramba has divorced her husband. This news has created a great sensation. Ramba while speaking about this said, " I am very happily living with my husband Indiran and daughter Lavanya in Canada. There are rumours in the internet that I have divorced my husband Indiran.

No one play with the life of a married woman like this, I was very upset and told about this to my husband. He asked me to be courageous. He told me not to give importance for such rumours. He added that he has good wife, daughter and good business. He is asking me what more a man n eeds. I am not a scared woman. I am not worried about rumours. I am giving this explanation because of my fans and well wishers in Tamil Nadu."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List