Saturday 4 August 2012

Rajni’s appreciation is like an Oscar to me: Actor Sudeep




Actor SudeepWhen the film Naan Ee was released in Tamil Nadu, none of the cast and crew had come for the promo work. Even for the premiere show of Naan Ee only the producer and the dialogist Crazy Mohan were only present.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch NEW Tamil Short Films

Since this film was a super duper hit, they had arranged for the press meet. Only actor Sudeep, lyricist Madhan Karky and dialogist Crazy Mohan were present in this press meet also.

Actor Sudeep while speaking on this occasion said, " Director Rajamouli called me one day and told me that we can do a film. He also told me the story in four lines. He said, "A girl and boy are in love. You don't like it so you kill the boy one day. The boy is reborn as house fly and takes revenge on you."

I kept quiet for some time and gave my nod. I have to act thinking that there is a house fly. This is also not so difficult but for graphic sequences, four times of lighting will be used than the normal shootings. Once the director says cut I will immediately rush and cover myself with wet cloth. Now I have the reaped the benefits though it was so much tough at the time of shooting.

People in Karnataka who do not know this language are enjoying this film very much. If Ram Gopal Varma had reached me throughout India, I should say that director Rajamouli has reached me throughout the world. One day all of a sudden Rajni phoned. He came on the line of my closest friend who was with me.

My friend gave me the phone and did not mention who was on the other end. I was able to recognize that whose voice was it. I was not able to ask that if it was Rajni sir. He kept on appreciating me. I took this appreciation as if I had got an Oscar Award. I had come to Chennai many times. No one was able to recognise me at that time but now even if I happen to wait for the signal, children waive the hands at me. I am really happy."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List