Thursday 2 August 2012

Shruthi speaks about the rumours about her




Tamil Actress Shruthi HaasanShruthi Haasan was asked about the rumours linking her with whom she had paired. She said," Everyone is asking about this. I don't reply to some people. I should definitely tell you about these things correctly.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Gallery - Shruti Hassan Hot Photo Gallery 

In cinema everything including romance will be blown up beyond imagination. Even if you give them proper reply they will keep on asking about it. If I want to say clearly, I should say people inclu ding Surya are my close friends.

Surya is my family friend. He will speak to my father regularly. My father will also speak to him a lot. Surya gave me tips and made me act in Ezham Arivu. There is a lot about Siddarth. He is very close to me. He was my first film hero hence I have a special concern for him. I will speak to him about many things. He is a good friend. Dhanush is a good actor. He is an important hero in Tamil film industry. He bagged the National Award at a very young age and is on the top. That is the reason that I had acted with him. I will never miss his films."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List