Tuesday 3 April 2012

I call Priyanka every half an hour: Parineeti



By Hindustan Times

She made her acting debut with Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl last year. Or even though Parineeti Chopra has bagged a string of awards within the newcomer category, she still banks heavily on her superstar cousin Priyanka Chopra for "good advice."

"It's a pure co-incidence that we happen to be within the same profession. Otherwise, our relationship is of a regular elder sister and younger sibling," says Parineeti. "Priyanka always gives me advice on every thing under the sun. I'M in contact together with her constantly over the phone."

Ask Parineeti if she looks at Priyanka as competition, and she or he says: "How am i able to even recall to mind being in competition along with her? Besides being a protective sister, she was within the industry for a decade now. Our equation has only gotten better after my acting debut. Now I call her every half an hour to invite a brand new question."

The Amb ala girl adds that regardless of how busy Priyanka is, she is usually there for her. "Whenever I WANT any advice, she is the primary person I call because our family isn't a filmi one. And he or she is the one person who have been within the industry and knows things," says the young actor, who might be seen next within the Arjun Kapoor-starrer, Ishaqzaade.

"From my first film onwards, I've been lucky. There, I got an excessively strong, author-backed role. Dimple (her character in Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl) had strong dialogue. What worked for me is the truth that like Dimple, I too belong to the similar roughly world — a small town called Ambala. My character turned out to be very authentic and believable because of my north Indian connection," she explains.




http://tamilsexstorys2u.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List