Wednesday 4 April 2012

Akshay Kumar: A SORT gesture!



By Hindustan Times

Mumbai, April 4 -- Good morning, my multigrain cookies! How does your Wednesday look? This migraine have been killing me and to top it all, I'VE a throat infection. Meri elaichi chai, that's quite strong, helps me take care of the pain somewhat.

Yesterday, regardless of being sick, I needed to attend an event in the course of the day and a home party. My silver-bearded beau, was kind enough to get me some delicious Argentinean wine, of which I DID NOT mind drinking a pitcher or two.

Anyhow, while we were sipping the red red wine, Vijjy gave me a captivating piece of goss. Rowdy Rathore launched its first trailer last evening, and my darling Akki, as I LOVE calling him, again Akshay Kumar, Vijjy, proved what a gentleman he's. So well, here is what happened. Akki, like a sweetheart, personally invited all of the junior artistes to this event, and insisted they convey along their families too. He felt it was n't fair that they did not attend this do as they're a crucial a part of the film and alluring them wouldn't only lead them to happy, but in addition make the evening more fun.

And that isn't all, Akki didn't wish these artistes to lose their daily wages, so he paid them for that day in addition. Awww! Akki baby, you're this kind of darrrling! Each time you do these things, I keep thinking how lucky is that she decided to spend the remainder of her life with you. And i am sure your son goes to grow as much as become a duplicate of you ways. sweet!




http://sex-meena.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List