Saturday 8 October 2011

Feel My Love Movie Press Meet stills



Nandu and Madalasa Sharma Staring 'Feel My Love' movie was launched at Taj Deccan Hotel in Hyderabad Yesterday. under RP Creations banner Maruthi Prasad is producing this movie and Ram AR is directing this film. Nandu, Madalasa Sharma, AR Ram, Thotapalli Madhu, Prasad, JP Gaud, Maruthi Prasad, Ashok Reddy, Mahesh Abaala, etc were attended the muhurat ceremony.

On this occasion Director Ram said "that thay launched the movie on october 6th marking the auspicious day of Dusserra. The story of this film was being developed for the past 2 years and they finally chose the aptly suitable artists for the characters. The regular shooting will start from November and makers are planning to release the movie by March."

Hero Nandu and Heroine Madalasa Sharma thanked makers for the opportunity. Writer Thotapalli Madhu and Music director Mahesh expressed their happy over the movie launch and wished for the movie success.

In this movie cast includes Nandu, Madalasa Sharma, Shafi, Dr Brahmanandam, Raghu Babu, MS Narayana, Shayaji Shinde, Ali, Kondavalasa, Srinivas Naidu, Master Bharath, Maruthi Prasad, Kishore Das, Gundu Hanumantha Rao, Geeta Singh, Allari Subhashini, Rajasekhar, Indira, Bhaskara Madhu Thotapalli, etc.

Dialogues by Bhaskara Madhu Thotapalli, Madhu Gopaluni, Camera by N Sudhakar Reddy, Music by Mahesh Appala, Co-producers: Sudhakar H and JP Gaud, Story, screenplay and direction: Ram AR.
Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-1 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-3 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-4 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-6 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-9 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-10 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-11 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-12 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-13 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-14 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-15 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-16 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-17 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-18 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-19 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-20 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-21 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-22 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-23 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-24 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-25 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-26 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-27 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-28 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-29 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-30 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-32 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-33 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-34 Feel-My-Love-Movie-Press-Meet-Gallery-35



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List